This I can’t believe two blogging awards in just a few short days. This is just crazy but I’m so grateful for every one of these great recognitions! I was unaware of what the award was so for those of you on the same boat here it is.
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or of course the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Select and nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now that we understand the award let me say a thank you from the bottom of my heart to Restless Roots for nominating me. You inspire and motivate me more than you’ll ever know with all your kind words and thinking of life. I wasn’t kidding when I said you and your husband are a true inspiration. I look forward to your weekly updates. My family and I dream to be living off the grid one day. Thank you again for all your encouragement.
I’m going to try my best on getting 15 blog names out there.
- Bel at Roads Bel Travelled
- Naomi at Jumping off Books
- Gillis Gardens
- Ladies Get Outside
- Wisconsin Wildlife Ethic
- Mark at Mark all my Words
7 Things about myself
Go big or go home right so here we go
- Most people don’t know this about me and some may not want to know this but if I can help anyone find a different way of life I’m all about it. I am 5 years clean of drugs hence why I use #hikingismyaddiction on Instagram posts. I can’t say sober as I still drink alcohol but I understand my limits and how it can have negative effects if used in excess.
- Jason and I lost our daughter at 5 months pregnant in January of 2014. Neuroblastoma was the culprit.
- My dream job is to be a backpacking guide.
- Trail Running is a new passion of mine, one I hope to go far in.
- My snack downfall is a star crunch.
- All six of our animals are rescue.
- To achieve the Triple Crown in hiking with my son is my ultimate life goal and I will accomplish it, my determination is not to be messed with. Triple Crown is to thru hike the AT, CDT and the PCT trails.
Thank you all for interest and another big thank you to Restless Roots for the wonderful nomination.